- Bookings of four or more rooms under the same name are considered group bookings.
- A 25% deposit is required to be paid 28 days prior to the check in date.
- Full payment is required to be paid 7 days prior to the check in date.
- No modifications are permitted within 7 days of the check in date.
- Rooms or beds must be assigned 48hrs prior to check in.
- A valid credit card must be supplied to cover incidentals for the entire group unless the rooms are being paid for individually in which case someone from each room must supply a credit card.
- Peak periods are: Easter, Christmas/New Year period, January school holidays and long weekends.
- All one & two bedroom apartments are fully self contained and are self catering.
- GST is included in all tariffs.
To secure a booking, we require a valid credit card number and expiry date. Nothing will be charged to this unless cancellation fees arise.
If you do not have a credit card we require the first nights’ fee forwarded to us either by direct deposit or post within seven days of the booking being made. If we do not receive the deposit within seven days, the booking will be cancelled.
The booking of accommodation is a contract between our two parties. Haven Waters Motel & Apartments agrees to provide the accommodation and services described and agreed. The guest agrees to pay for the accommodation booked unless it has been cancelled by them in accordance with the following cancellation policy.
Twenty four hours notice * is required for a cancellation. If you cancel within the twenty four hours to 2 pm of your arrival day and your room cannot be resold, you will be charged one full nights stay.
* 14 days notice required for peak periods. No refunds given for early departure during peak periods.
* We have the right to vary these policies for certain periods if required. If we do vary our cancellation policy for a certain period, you will be advised at the time of booking.
We do not permit smoking within our guest rooms & smoking within enclosed public areas is against the law in New South Wales. There are plenty of outdoor areas around the property where smoking is permitted, we just ask of you to dispose of your butts thoughtfully. A sanitisation fee of $250 will be charged where smoking occurs within a guest room. Furthermore smoking is not allowed within four metres of all reception, motel and apartment buildings.
For the comfort of other guests and our neighbours we have a strict no noise policy after 9pm.
No Party Policy*
This policy is designed to ensure that all our guests can enjoy their time with us and not be inconvenienced through noise or actions of others. Any guest failing to comply with this policy may be asked to leave without refund.
* While we endeavour to minimise noise on our property and we have a good relationship with our neighbours, we are limited in our control of noise which comes from beyond our property.
Pets & Animals
Our motel is unable to accommodate any pets or animals (excluding registered guide dogs for the sight or hearing impaired).
Cooking & Self Catering
NSW Fire Safety Regulations prohibit cooking in motel rooms. Guests are welcome to cook in the pool area. We have self catering apartments which are fully self contained where cooking is permitted.
At Haven Waters we take our obligation to the environment very seriously. Some of our strategies to minimise our impact on the environment are:
- We provide separate waste bins for recyclable materials;
- Guests are encouraged to hang and reuse towelling;
- All showers are fitted with water saving heads;
- The majority of our lights are compact fluorescents or LEDs;
- We use bore water to maintain the grounds;
- Where possible we will always buy and use Australian made products over foreign products.